Monday, May 21, 2012

Create with TLC Dolphins


Dolphins are so intelligent and gentle, I love seeing them in the ocean playing and I always feel safer swimming when they're around!    Paulette has created another  fabulous collage depicting dolphins in her new "Animal Instincts" collection here at Create with TLC.   


I actually purchased a sheet of design paper specifically for this card.  I was browsing in A.C. Moore and found  "Citronella Waves" from Kaisercraft which was perfect for an ocean scene. I used my Spellbinder's dies for both my sentiment and card shape.   

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!

challenges entered:
Wild Orchid Challenge #50 - anything goes
Inspire Me Fridays #59 - anything goes



5 comments:

Olga said...

WOW Marsha this is breathtaking!!!!!

MaxineD said...

lovely card, Marsha - your colours and paper are beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

elsi said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining in with us at WOC this week ♥

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marsha this is beautiful I love the colours and design of this car and Dolphins are such a good theme to work with they are awesome creatures.
hugs
Lorraine x

SiskiyouSue said...

This is also gorgeous! Paulette's digi is great, and I love your paper. I'm a sucker for great designer paper! Very nice.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!