Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Tilda With Fall Attitude

I'm back after a long hiatus to show you my latest Magnolia creation. I spent last week with my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren in Falls Church, VA. I had not seen my newest grandson since he was a month old and I needed lots of Gramie hugs and kisses! And to beat all, I leave and miss our first snow for the season! I did manage to bring home a cold and a few odds and ends from Michael's and A.C. Moore's.
I used Basic Grey's Ambrosia patterned paper, the colors are definitely Fall. I wanted one last hurrah with these beautiful colors. I can't recall ever making a birthday card with these colors before. Here she is:
Thanks for looking! I hope to have more cards to share with you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Danni said...

So pretty!! Love all the sparkles on her dress!

deb said...

Love her! Gorgeous job!
hugz

scrappinpeg said...

adorable. Love the flourishes and your stickles!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!