Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Monday, December 29, 2008
I used my Prismacolor pencils and the sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms. The paper is Dovecraft's Fantasy. The children in these stamps are just irresistable!
Well, back to putting my house in order and running a few errands. I hope everyone had a very wonderful Christmas and happy holidays!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
I finally inked up my Whiff Of Joy "Willow With Lantern" to create this card: Again, I used Copics and Basic Grey's Wassail DP. She is just so elegant looking! I purchased this WOF from Roses On Paper. Summer carries WOF, Magnolia and Sarah Kay stamps in her store. I'm not sure if I will be posting any more until after Christmas. The relatives start arriving Tuesday afternoon and I still have lots to do! I would like to go ahead and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from our house to yours.
Monday, December 15, 2008
I spent the rest of the weekend scrapbooking with my friends. Once a month we gather in our church social hall to work on our albums and just have fun. I did take a few stamps and stamped with a couple of other addicts during our "break".
Friday, December 12, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Only 15 more days until Christmas! I still have not inked up all my Christmas stamps this year. Maybe I will just make Christmas cards all year long - then I will be ahead of the game next year at this time.
MORE BLOG CANDY!
I also want to mention that Kim, from Crafts By Kim has some super blog candy! Just visit her here to see all the wonderful prizes and to see an awesome blog. One of the prizes she is giving away are some angel charms. They are so cute!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Wow, how hard it is to pick only 5 blogs! I've visited so many that truly inspire me and I could nominate all that Marie chose again, but I'll try and pic 5 new ones that I truly love. So here are my selections:
- Ribbonrie Peggy is super talented and just so friendly and helpful. She was the first blogger friend I made and has been such an inspiration to me. We have a special bond and share a common love of grandchildren and Magnolia's.
- Cards Made By Hand Joani introduced me to The Angel Company (TAC). She has become a friend and mentor to me and also helped me to become a TAC demo. She is a very talented designer and has some beautiful cards!
- Danni's Dreams Danni is such a sweetheart! She is also a TAC demo and a superbly talented faerie card creator and designer. We met on the Magnolicious forum and I'm one of her blog followers!
- Pretty Pressings Claudia is one of the most talented designers I've met. She is also very friendly and helpful. I follow her blog for my daily dose of stamping "eye candy"!
- StampynWife's Space Christine is a wonderful designer and another faerie lover! She is very talented and a very hard worker, just take a look at her Robin Hood and Maid Marian card on her blog!
get more info here.
Here are the sets, or see more here:
Monday, December 1, 2008
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Christmas cards are so much fun to make! I used the Basic Grey Wassail papers and my copic markers to color.