Wow, how hard it is to pick only 5 blogs! I've visited so many that truly inspire me and I could nominate all that Marie chose again, but I'll try and pic 5 new ones that I truly love. So here are my selections:
- Ribbonrie Peggy is super talented and just so friendly and helpful. She was the first blogger friend I made and has been such an inspiration to me. We have a special bond and share a common love of grandchildren and Magnolia's.
- Cards Made By Hand Joani introduced me to The Angel Company (TAC). She has become a friend and mentor to me and also helped me to become a TAC demo. She is a very talented designer and has some beautiful cards!
- Danni's Dreams Danni is such a sweetheart! She is also a TAC demo and a superbly talented faerie card creator and designer. We met on the Magnolicious forum and I'm one of her blog followers!
- Pretty Pressings Claudia is one of the most talented designers I've met. She is also very friendly and helpful. I follow her blog for my daily dose of stamping "eye candy"!
- StampynWife's Space Christine is a wonderful designer and another faerie lover! She is very talented and a very hard worker, just take a look at her Robin Hood and Maid Marian card on her blog!