Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Received An Award!

One of my dear stamping friends, Marie, has presented me with this fantastic award! Marie has such a fabulous blog, you really have to take a look! I met Marie on the Magnolicious forum and I've been following her blog ever since. She has a real flair for copic markers! Here are the rules: the winner may put the logo on their blog; put a link back to the person that sent you the award; nominate 5 blogs; put links to their blogs; leave a message for your nominee.

Wow, how hard it is to pick only 5 blogs! I've visited so many that truly inspire me and I could nominate all that Marie chose again, but I'll try and pic 5 new ones that I truly love. So here are my selections:

  • Ribbonrie Peggy is super talented and just so friendly and helpful. She was the first blogger friend I made and has been such an inspiration to me. We have a special bond and share a common love of grandchildren and Magnolia's.
  • Cards Made By Hand Joani introduced me to The Angel Company (TAC). She has become a friend and mentor to me and also helped me to become a TAC demo. She is a very talented designer and has some beautiful cards!
  • Danni's Dreams Danni is such a sweetheart! She is also a TAC demo and a superbly talented faerie card creator and designer. We met on the Magnolicious forum and I'm one of her blog followers!
  • Pretty Pressings Claudia is one of the most talented designers I've met. She is also very friendly and helpful. I follow her blog for my daily dose of stamping "eye candy"!
  • StampynWife's Space Christine is a wonderful designer and another faerie lover! She is very talented and a very hard worker, just take a look at her Robin Hood and Maid Marian card on her blog!
I feel blessed to have made so many new friends and to be surrounded by such great talent.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!