Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've Been Gone Too Long!

I've been away from home celebrating my granddaughter Sophia's third birthday. I left for Falls Church on Saturday and arrived home late yesterday. I have missed my craftroom and posting to my blog, but grandchildren come first! Here is a photo of the birthday princess! She had a wonderful birthday although she did not get the DS she wanted! They sure want electronics early these days, LOL! I also want to mention that Lim has some fabulous blog candy here, she is one of the very talented designers for Roses On Paper, you will be in for a real treat! Well, I have to run - dh is calling me to help with packing away Christmas! I hope to post later with some new cards.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Been wondering where you were!! She's a cutie!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!