Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time for Apple Pie?

Making an apple pie is an act of love, right? So I felt it only right to silhouette this darlin' Sarah Kay against a lacy heart. I had actually colored this image a while back, but never took time to finish my project. She is colored with Prismacolor pencils and the filigrees were cut with my Slice. I decided to hand cut a silhouette behind her so she would stand out more. I challenged myself this week to create and post a card on my blog every day. This is my way of making up for all the days I've missed posting. Hope you like my card - please let me know if you do!

1 comment:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh she's so, so sweet! Love all the red (my fave) & the layout!

hugz,
Suzanne

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!