Monday, October 5, 2009

Daisy

The weekends just pass by too fast. A very dear friend had a birthday celebration on Saturday. She is the person who introduced me to rubber stamping and scrapbooking so I would have a hobby when I retired. I chose a Sugar Nellie image, "Daisy" for my friend's birthday. This is such a reflective little girl designed by Elisabeth Bell. The design paper is from Basic Grey's "Lemonade" collection and the card stock is from Papertrey Ink. I also used Spellbinder's tulip pendant die and border die to showcase my image. Daisy was colored with Prismacolor pencils.
This image also reminds me that Summer is over again for the year. I love the Fall but always feel a little pang of regret leaving Summer behind. Thanks for visiting!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!