Monday, February 28, 2011

Competing Princesses

This makes two posts for me today!  I belong to a blogging group on SCS called the "Paper Princesses".  We have a competition today to make a masculine card and display it on our blog with a card kit we received earlier.  My card for today's competition is with Stampin' Up's "Noble Deer".  The card stock is from Canson and the DP is from Cosmo Cricket's "Travelin Man".   The SU ribbon and True Thyme oval are the two embellishments.
I colored my deer primarily with Prismacolor pencils and OMS, with a touch of Copic markers.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW, rich and regal colors. Your coloring of the image is wonderful.
Hugs,
Tracey

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring! :)

Craft Paper said...

Great coloring and cute card! These kind of images intimidate me. I didn't even think to turn the die vertically.

Melanie said...

How great, love it!! Love the kit you guys were given to create with.

Marlene said...

Nice masculine card....would be perfect for a man's birthday or even Father's Day.

Colleen said...

Love how you framed this - thanks for a great kit!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!