Friday, January 6, 2012

Love is Doing Things Together

This vintage image from Create with TLC just grabs my heartstrings!  If you're like me, you've just packed away your Christmas things and now its already time to be thinking about Valentine's Day!  Paulette has a wealth of Valentine's images to select from at TLC.  Some are freebies and some are available for a small donation.  Here is my card using "Love is Doing Things Together":

  I just love the little mice and I added a polka dotted heart also from TLC.  My cupids and hearts were made with the new Cricut cartridge "Victorian Romance".   My design paper is from Basic Grey's "Sugar Rush".

My hubby and I are doing lot's of things together now, LOL!  He had back surgery in December and I have to help him on and off with his back brace, besides doing all the bending and lifting around the house.  We are blessed that the surgery went so well and I am more than happy to be able to assist.  I broke my wrist horse back riding a few years back and he was the perfect helpmate.  

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments!

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so adorable, Marsha! Love the papers and the darling image! Wonderful design!

Danni said...

What an adorable card! Oh so sweet!

Patti P. said...

Hey there Marsha, what a wonderful card. I love the mice, this is such an adorable image. Your added embellies are perfect of course. Glad to hear you are both doing good, Just another adventure to put under your belts. Take care and see you soon,
hugs.....

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!