Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vintage Girly Girl

Good morning!  It's not so sunny down south today, we are receiving some much needed rain and I'm so glad I worked in my flower beds yesterday.  Today I have another vintage image to show you from Create with TLC.   This is definitely "girly" and was a lot of fun to create.  

What's so neat about this image is there's a sentiment provided!  I "aged" the image using distress ink and added just a touch of Copic markers to the hair and dress.  My flower was easy enough, just a slip of lace and a button and an instant flower!

Thanks for visiting today, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!


5 comments:

Carla S. said...

This one is gorgeous, too! Beautiful details!

Kathleen said...

fab card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at the Paper shelter
hugs
Kat x

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Marsha, and I love the lace and button flower :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter this week.. Hugs, Linda

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Marsha! :) Love your vintage cards! This one is just adorable! You have such a warm and inviting style! Hope you are doing well! Miss you! :)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!