Wednesday, August 1, 2012

May You Have Enough Faith...


When I saw this design at Create with TLC I just knew I had to make a card with this!  Faith is what keeps me afloat in this world we live in now.  Sometimes the battles we face are huge and then again, just the little problems can add up to major headaches.

card recipe:
TLC digi "Enough Faith to Give You Courage", K & Co. design paper,
Stampin Up, Canson and Georgia Pacific cardstock, Marianne, Spellbinders and
  Cuttlebug dies, Wild Orchid flower, distress ink and Copic marker

I decided to play with my scissors for this card.  I wanted to frame this digi with a Spellbinders Labels 20 die so I had to cut the digi free hand.  A little help with a sanding block helped me to smooth ridges.  

I hope you enjoyed your visit today, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is really stunning, Marsha!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Marsha I really love the colours and design also that great sentiment
Hugs
Lorraine x

kiwimeskreations said...

Marsha this is beautiful - love your colours and the quote is so true.
Blessings
Maxine

Penny said...

Marsha, you created a beautiful card out of a beautiful image! Love it, and I am sure Paulette does, too! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!