Sunday, March 31, 2013

Whimsy and Stars

I hope everyone is having a blessed Easter.  My craft room has been a work in progress all month long but is in the final stages of renovation.  I could finally dig through my "stuff" this weekend and find some supplies.  I would also like to share with you today two cards I have created for Whimsy and Stars Studio:

Molly with Cupcake

Faith Flowers

Both digis were colored with Copic markers.   I used Basic Grey design paper for "Molly" and Magenta Designs for "Faith".   I did make the ribbon flower on my last card and decorated with a Prima center.

I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog today and that my cards put a little smile on your face.  I love reading your comments and appreciate all the kind words and support!

8 comments:

Penny said...

These are both just precious! Love the images, your fab coloring, the designs and papers! :^)
Hugs, Penny

kiwimeskreations said...

What gorgeous wee girls and you have really made them look fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Marsha, these are just cute as can be! What bright, fun cards! Lovely, lovely :) x0x0

kadie said...

Marsha, these two cards are so adorable! Wonderful coloring too!

Teresa Kline said...

totally adorable cards...great coloring...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Jacquel said...

Wow! I see you've been busy making some really pretty cards! These are just gorgeous Marsha! Very lovely work my friend & TFS!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marsha these two beautiful cards are full of such wonderful delight, the images, colours and embellishments look superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Saron said...

Beautiful cards!!! Thank you for your participation Art Impressions BlogHop!!
Soili-Maria

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!