Sunday, June 30, 2013

Crafters Of Faith June Blog Hop


Good Sunday morning and a big hello to all my readers!  I'am so glad to be able to share with you a card created with one of my favorite stamp sets. Today is the monthly Crafters of Faith Blog Hop!  Barb is hosting our challenge this month and her inspiration comes from Wisconsin's annual Dairy Month held in June.  She has asked us to create a card using a dairy or farm related theme. 

What's Moo

I chose this TAC (The Angel Company) stamp for the hop.  The Angel Company is now out of business, but they have left behind some fabulous stamps.  I used Copic markers for my coloring and design paper from my stash.  I think my paper is as old as this stamp!

Please take a moment and visit my blogging sister's blogs and see their creations.  They are listed on my sidebar.  Wishing everyone a blessed day!

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Marsha! this is pure delight! What an adorable stamp and perfect for the farm challenge! The paper is equally precious - love this! Blessings, dear friend and so glad you are a COF sister! xoxo

Barb said...

Marsha--this image just puts a smile on my face. I have a similar Penny Black one and those cows are perfect! Great coloring!

Thanks for joining me in celebrating June Dairy Month--frozen custard for all!

Jacquel said...

Hi Marsha! I LOVE that stamp you used...they're so cute & totally perfect for the farm! Excellent job Hun with the challenge & TFS!!!

maryrose said...

Marsha, this is so stinkin' cute! I LOVE the papers...the bandanna, the denim, they work so perfectly on this farm fresh card!
Blessings!
maryrose

Darlene said...

What a perfect card for this month's challenge!! Love that handkerchief DP. Adorable image too. Great job this month!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

YeeHaw! Marsha, this card is adorable...love those cows and the handerchief paper. WOW!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!