Friday, June 13, 2014

Welcome Baby Boy

Greetings everyone!  Today I am sharing my last card for the Whimsy and Stars Spring 2014 Design Team.  I have had a marvelous time designing with Mabelle's digis and working with all my design sisters.

Here is my card for today's post, which can be found in the Whimsy and Stars Studio Shop titled Sweet Arrival.  One of our sons is actually expecting his first child in August and we know it is going to be a boy!


Card Recipe:
Crate Paper Little Boy Blue
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Dies
Stampin Up cardstock
La La Land banner die

Thanks for stopping by today!  Whimsy and Stars has rubber stamps and digis that will suit your every need.   Please visit our blog and show us your creations on our Facebook page!   

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Marsha - love the image you have used, and the way you have designed your card.
Blessings
Maxine

Penny said...

So very adorable! Love the stork and your coloring! Love all the elements and color palette on this--too sweet! :^)
Hugs, Penny

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely fabulous card Marsha love that image also the wonderful vibrant colours and design.
hugs
lorraine x

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!