Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Raining Cards Tilda: Tilda in Falling Leaves

Guess I'm trying to make up for being absent for so long. I wanted to share a picture of the Tilda card(s) I made for the month of October for my "Raining Cards" submission. I belong to the Yahoo group, Magnolia-licious. If you love Magnolias, this is the place for you!

LATEST DISCOVERY!

While on vacation, I managed to wangle visits to Michael's, A.C. Moore, Hobby Lobby and my newest find ------ ARCHIVERS! I absolutely love this store! They only carry scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies, which to me is a plus. Archivers' coordinates their papers, embellishments and themes in separate areas so you don't have to run back and forth trying to match things. I found some of the newest supplies there which I usually have to order over the internet. I stocked up on Christmas papers (I'm a paper freak) and embellishments. The only downside is that the closest store to me is in Raleigh NC, which is close to 200 miles from here. Sounds like a girlfriends weekend once and a while!

Well, better run, I am still settling in and putting my house in order (so I can get back to stamping!).

1 comment:

Joani McDonald said...

oooh, your card is adorable! Great work!!
Uh oh. Archivers... We have one in Louisville, I've been once. It's a bad, bad place Ü Then do sell some things that are in the TAC caddy there.
Hugs,
Joani

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!