Thursday, October 16, 2008

While Everyone Else is Sleeping...

I thought this was an apt title for my post today. I confess, I'm awake at 2:30 a.m.! I'm just too excited about finally going on vacation and I also have some extra adrenalin from stamping with my buddies earlier in the evening. I can't believe it has been a whole year since dh and I took a vacation. We are going to cast an early vote and then head towards Boone, NC. This is peak season for the leaves turning color in the mountains. I have all my camera gear packed and my laptop (of course!). I finished my October Raining Cards for my Yahoo Group, Magnolia-licious. These will go out in the mail today. I just had to ink up Edwin's Snowman and I finished this card also:

Maybe I am already experiencing separation anxiety - vacation means no craft room, no stamps!

Hopefully, I will have some good photos to post in the next few days.

Happy stamping! I think it's already beginning to look like Christmas in my craft room!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Very cute! I really love that image and am thinking of getting it since there isn't a snowman in the new ones coming out!! GOrgeous papers and colors as well!! :)Kathy

deb said...

He is soooo cute! Your colors are so pretty! What a sweet guy he is!
hugz

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!