Thursday, April 30, 2009

Aack!!!

Do you ever have those days when you just want to grab your hair, grit your teeth and let out a really loud scream! Well this was my reaction when I arrived home last night. I was all ready to sit down and post on my blog for Tuesday when dh told me our "beloved" cable company had been working down the road and "clipped" our cable in the process. I live in a rural area and they are forever cutting our cable or having outages. One summer, we went without connection for two whole weeks! I checked their rating nationally, and no wonder they were at the bottom of the list. Thanks for letting me rant. They obviously rerouted last night so I have connection this morning. I have another Gorjuss Girl I would like to share with you. The Basic Grey "Windermere" dp from the "Porcelain" collection seemed a perfect match for this image. I also used SU cardstock, embossed with my Cuttlebug and added an embossed Prima flower. I absolutely adore these little girls!
A Little Birdie Told Me
I can't wait to ink up more images, but there's so little time and so many stamps I want to play with! Do you ever feel that way to? Well...off to my play room (I mean craft room)!

2 comments:

Danni said...

It's so frustrating when you don't have cable! Glad you got it back fairly quick!
Wonderful card!!

Christine Riley said...

Absolutely stunning card! Love the colors and paper choices. So sorry about your computer, hope you're back up and running!
Hugs, Christine :)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!