Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gramie's Girls

At long last and way, way overdue - I am posting to my blog! Life sometimes just gets in the way of the things we truly love to spend time doing, just like the "best laid plans". And... after all, it's not about me! I treasure my family and my grandchildren are my jewels. Today was dress rehearsal for our upcoming dance recital. I snapped oodles of pictures since cameras are not allowed during the actual performance. Taylor is giving me a "jazzy" pose, while Morgan is all smiles in her tutu.
And...of course I found the perfect image to commemorate their ballet numbers! This is a set I purchased from Funky Kits, manufactured by Stamposaurus, named Fairy Princess. I used H20's to color with - I just received my first ever this week.
I then decorated the inside of my card: (sorry this is a little dark, it was taken after 7 p.m.)
I spied this image while ordering some Sugar Nellie's, and just had to have it! It was such a good feeling to make a card again just for fun! This week has been really crazy and I needed this! I hope you've enjoyed my photos and let me know what you think of my new stamp "find"!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Oh they are cute girls! My Belle's recital is Saturday. So fun!
Cute card, love the inside!!

Peggie said...

The card is adorable with the little butterflies and all. The little girls are so cute.

Julia said...

Pretty card and cutie patootie little granddaughters!

Cami said...

Your granddaughters are so cute and this was the perfect ballet image to make a card with. I love the inside with the pretty butterflies. Very cute card. Hugs, Cami

Christine Riley said...

What a sweet, sweet card, Marsha! Love it! That image is too cute, and your grandaughters are just adorable. I'm so glad you are back, I love your work!
Hugs, Christine :)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!