Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Birthday Card

This is another birthday card I made. Whenever I make a family card, my dad remembers he forgot to "buy" a card and asks if I can make him one! Of course, I can't say no. I decided to use a "Bella". I think a birthday is a wonderful excuse to indulge yourself so this stamp really appealed to me.
I colored with my Copics and my sentiment is from my Xyron. I guess by now you've guessed that Basic Grey is one of my favorite design papers. I am also an "equal opportunity" stamper - meaning I love and use all different stamps!

2 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fabulous Marsha! That is my favorite & very 1st Bella I ever bought--love the card!

hugz,
Suzanne

Peggie said...

Fun card. Gotta love that basic grey. I am a great fan also.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!