Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Daughter

I was just a "little" late on completing my daughter's birthday card. After all, I had the grandchildren (ages from 1 to 9) with me for three weeks! It was a fabulous time, but simply impossible for creating cards, LOL! Every time I even attempted to make a card all these little hands were right there with me also wanting to create cards. So, "Gramie" helped all those little hands making their own cards!
This is a Stampavie stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller, "Lola's Tea Party". What a marvelous image for a birthday stamp. I used Basic Grey design paper and colored with my Copics. I also used "Renaissance Hearts", one of the new pendant dies from Spellbinders.
I also decorated the inside of my
card, I think it adds the finishing
touch!
So although this is late, I want to say "Happy Birthday Amy"!

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a wonderful birthday card dear marsha.
she will love it
hugs
claudi

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!