Friday, July 2, 2010

Jammin' Out Release Today!

Today's the day - Pixie Dust Studio is proud to announce the release of their newest collection, "Jammin' Out!

Kathy has created some especially cute images, great for designing cards for all your friends and family that just love to "jam out"!  Can you spell t-e-e-n-a-g-e-r?

I chose this cute couple, "Jam and Jelly" to create my card celebrating today's release.


I just love this Basic Grey design paper, "Origins".  I used several different sheets from this collection to create my card.  I also used SU and AC card stock.  And, since I am such a ribbon obsessor, I had a color that already matched the DP.

Thanks for visiting and please take a moment to visit my fellow Pixie's blogs to see their creations, the links are on my sidebar!  And...Happy Fourth of July to everyone!

10 comments:

Cat said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors and beautiful bow!

Danni said...

Another wonderful creation!! Beautiful!

Donna Moore said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You are one outstanding creative artist!!! Love your work!!
blessings
donna

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is amazing and the bow is magnificent! Beth

Lesley said...

Too cute, I love the colors!

Terria said...

SUPER CUTE CARD !!

Melina said...

That is a great release! I love all the cute images.
Your card is wonderful :)

Angelwood said...

Oh how adorable, Marsha! I just love your coloring and this couple is just the cutest! Beautiful colors and papers too! AWESOME work! hugs, Angela

Colleen said...

Very nice - great colors!

Moira said...

Love it.. your bows amaze me.. I really have to find me one of those bow easy things!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!