Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thinking of You

I made this card with a dual purpose.  First, to say "Hi Tracy, thinking of you and Sugar Creek Hollow"!  And second, as an anniversary card for my mom and dad's 60th wedding anniversary which was July 29th.  The Sugar Creek DT took a summer vacation, but will be back in full force in September!  I have seen the new fall images and they are fabulous!

This is my vintage dogwood card.  Instead of a "Hallmark moment",  I created a "Sugar Creek Hollow " moment.  I paper pieced the dogwood flowers with Basic Grey "Green Hearts".  My background DP is also BG which I  distressed along with the pink card stock from SU.  I embossed and sanded my chocolate panel and just had to add some lace.
Thanks for visiting  and stay turned to my blog for more SCH news!

5 comments:

Angelwood said...

Oh how beautiful this is! I Love the vintage look. Gorgeous! hugs, Angela

Melina said...

I love your dogwoods! How beautiful :)

ellepaulette said...

Such a lovely card!! Those dogwoods are just wonderful!! :)

Tracy Vinson said...

Marsha, this is SOOOoooo lovely with all these rich colors and those pale pink flowers. Just gorgeous.

Peggie said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors and lace.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!