Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Angel Ornament

I had such fun making my first ornament, I decided to create another!  This time she was created with DP from gotmoxie's Faith collection.  I also spritzed on gold Smooch to emphasize the gold tones in my DP:

I also used Martha Stewart punches for the edges of my angel and the holly leaves.  These angels make such a great gift and are easy to make!  If you'd like to make one, just go to Crafter's Digital Art Center, Carol Hurlock has a free tutorial and PDF template!

Thanks for visiting and have a great Sunday!

8 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Your ornament is just gorgeous Marsha! I love it!!! I´ll have to make one for my Christmas tree :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is totally gorgeous, Marsha. I hope you have a fabulous holiday.

kiwimeskreations said...

Marsha this is simply beautiful - nothing more needs be said :-)
Christmas blessings
Maxine

Heide said...

Marsha,
She is very pretty. I just made my first one today. They are fun and easy to make.

Colleen said...

Pretty, Marsha! I love that you made these out of paper:)

Christine Riley said...

This is gorgeous, Marsha, so elegant, I love it!
Hugs, Christine

Gloria a.k.a. mmgirl said...

I just love your ornament. Thanks for sharing
mmgirl

Moira said...

Gorgeous.. reminds me a lot of an ornament that I have that was my dad's when he was a kid.. I put it on my tree every year as a tribute to him.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!