Monday, December 13, 2010

A Merry Christmas Snowman

This is my last creation as a guest designer for Paper Cupcakes this month.  I have enjoyed designing with Nina May's fabulous images and want to say "thank you"!  This week's challenge, and the last challenge for December is to create a Christmas card in the traditional colors of red and green using "A Merry Christmas Snowman".  This is just the cutest snowman!  
I used Spellbinder's dies for my image and layers.  I added ribbon for trim and a MS Christmas village border  My snowman was colored with Copic markers and I paper pieced his vest.  

Thanks for visiting and be sure to visit the design team's blogs to see their gorgeous ornaments!


6 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Your creations are so stunning and beautiful Marsha. You have really added a touch of elegance to the team this month. I'll be checking your blog on a regular basis for more of your fabulous work. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..."Hugs" Carol

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Marsha that image is just pure delightful so is the wonderful papers I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Glenda said...

This is so pretty! Lovely work!

Dru said...

Hi Marsha, your card is so vibrant and pretty. I love the shimmery papers and the dies you used to mat your image. Hugs and Merry Christmas to you, Dru

Nilla said...

Love how you dressed the snowman! Perfect! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011! Hugs Nilla

Colleen said...

Very cute! I love the layout and the punches!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!