Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #99


This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar of the Priscilla Styles blog for the following weeks sketch each Friday.  Scroll to the end of the post and you will find the link for the challenge here.
 "YOUR CHOICE"
  Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
Here is my card for this week's challenge:
Card details:
My image is from Doodle Pantry's Holy Land Flowers 3 collection - Almond
Design paper: Basic Grey Capella, Card stock: Stampin up
Other: Spellbinder's dies, Cuttlebug die, Viva Decor pearl pen, Copic markers,
flowers from Michael's,ruffled ribbon, Maya Road stick pin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our MMSC98 Gold Star Award goes to...
 23. Amy White 
 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
 1. An  
 22. Gro Tjeltveit 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC98 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
 36. Julia  
 Here are your random numbers: 36
Timestamp: 2011-04-12 02:53:19 UTC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC99 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is...
https://doodlepantry.com/


I am simply thrilled and so thankful to be able to sponsor The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!  Doodle Pantry has a wide variety of whimsical characters as well as realistic scenery, floral images, scriptures and a small selection of digitally pre-colored images.  My digital doodles have a special place in my life, and I enjoy the opportunity to share them with everyone at affordable prices.
Laurie
list of prize total $34 retail worth:
1 pkg of Say it with Studs
1 pkg of Say it with pearls
1 pkg of mini pearls
1 pkg bright basic grey buttons
1 pkg neutrals basic grey buttons
1 pkg Stampin Up dimensionals
1 pkg mini glue dots
3 rolls of 15 yd each ribbons (colors: kiwi, caribbean, navy)
Wow..thank you for this amazing prize!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our April Monthly sponsor is....
Month End Prize is a $100 Gift Certificate Wow!!
Thank you Shawne

Thanks for visiting and I'd love to read your comment!  My design team sisters would love to hear from you too!  Also, please check out the info below:

New Digi Drawing Challenges have been posted on Crafter's Digital Art Center.
If you have not signed up for the CDAC Digi Club,
what are you waiting for!!! Check it out Here!


16 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Marsha this is stunning those papers are super so is that wonderful image and embellishments I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Marsha, stunningly beautiful creation. The layers are so pretty and your stamped flower as the center of attention, lovely. Elegant.

craftieodmae said...

Oh my, is your card breath taking or what!!!!! Fantastic prizes this time around too!!!!

Dawn Edwards said...

This is a Show stopper Gorgeous Card. I can't decide what element I like the most. Everything fits so perfect for such a stunning result.
Wow Thanks for the inspiration.
Dawn

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful Marsha, simply beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

Marlene said...

Another beauty! Boy I'd love to see your collection of spellbinder's dies. You must have a wonderful collection because I see such gorgeous works of art!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Marsha, Your card this week is soooooo pretty. Love all of your embellishments and finishing touches! Beautiful design.
Denise

AnnMarie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous. Love all the wonderful details, superb design and mix of papers. Stunning work, Marsha. I just love the vintage flair!

LindaS said...

All over the top elegant. I especially love the circles with the black mat - LindaS/"priscillastyles" DT

Donna Moore said...

Drop dead gorgeous piece of art!! Wowzer, and wowzer!!
hugs
donna

Peggie said...

Lovely card. Such a pretty flower.

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

I think that this just might be my favorite of you cards. This is gorgeous Marsha! Love the colors, the soft pink abainst the dark brown... beautiful! I love this!

Hugs
Gunn

Renee Matarese said...

Marsha, I think this is one of my all time favorite cards you've ever made. I love everything about this. I love the beautiful frame around your perfectly colored flowers. The pinks are so lovely. Fabulous card all around. It's just perfect!

Trish and Treasure said...

What a beautiful creation and amazing attention to detail!

runzalot81 said...

I love your coloring style! Gave you a shout out on my post here http://willrunforstamps.blogspot.com/2012/07/hope-you-feel-better-soon-heartfelt.html

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!