Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday Challenge

This week our  Saturday challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow is to use fancy borders around your image, a panel, etc.   Here is my vintage card using an image from "Clearly Vintage".  My "ABC" ticket was created with a ticket image from the Graphics Fairy.
I used a vintage lace border under my picture and my other flourishes/borders were made with Marianne Creatables.

The Design Team will choose one project as Card of the Week (or shall we say Project of the Week) and the creator will receive a badge to display on her blog and will be in the running for a Guest Designer spot.

Thanks for visiting, I appreciate all your support and encouragement!


6 comments:

Heide said...

LOVE This! Great corners and I just adore the polka dot paper.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Super card, Marsha. I love that vintage image. I have it saved in my vintage files, but have never used it - so cute. Loving all the pretty embellishments too, but so NOT liking this new Blogger deal where you can't click and enlarge the photo to see the details :(

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Marsha the colours you have chosen to use are lovely the vintage image is super so is the design I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Guro said...

Gorgeous Marsha!!!
Love the old fashion feel to this card, and your DP papers are gorgeous :-D
Hugs Guro

Patti P. said...

Hi Marsha, what a beautiful card you have created for this week's challenge. Love your colors and those Marianne dies are so pretty. Hope you are well and having a great week.
Patti

Shirley said...

Vintage lovely, lady!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!