Friday, February 17, 2012

Comfort

Do you sometimes have trouble deciding on the perfect sentiment?  I try to keep a good selection on hand for sympathy cards.  I found this fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC and decided to use this for the design on my card front:

I used a minimum of coloring on the image, just some pink and green from my Copics and I embossed the panel with a Cuttlebug folder.  The frame was designed using one of my Cricut carts and the ruffled ribbon is from The Ribbon Retreat.  I love SU cardstock and found this pink in my stash.  This was easy to create and I love the elegance!

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Marsha! It would definitely be appreciated by someone needing comfort! Wonderful design!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Marsha - subtle and elegant.
Blessings
Maxine

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!