Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thank You

Sometimes it's hard to find just the right image to go with a special "thank you".  I searched for quite a while before I found this little cutie from Whimsy and Stars digi called "Angel Heart".  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  My friend was such a blessing when my mom passed away, she literally came in and did whatever that needed to be done.   We had so many relatives and friends that visited to pay their respects and of course in the South there is always so much food that is brought in for the family!  So here is the special card I created for her:

Angel Heart


and these are the Copic markers I used.


My design paper is from my stash and I made my flower and embellishments with my Cricut.  

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Marsha this is beautiful that image is super so is that flower your friend is going to love this so much.
hugs
Lorraine x

kiwimeskreations said...

Marsha this is beautiful - love all the dimension, and the wee angel is just right.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Nice Card, thank you for sharing!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!