Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Merci Beaucoup

Happy Fourth of July!  I have another Create with TLC creation to show you today, trying to get your appetite whetted for the upcoming hop on July 8th!

My card is pure vintage and I've incorporated two of Paulette's sets to make this, "Summer in France Collage" and "Ooh La La".   I also made an Eiffel Tower with my Cricut.  

Summer in France
card recipe:
Websters Pages, Spellbinders Floral Ovals and Fancy Tags 2, Copic Markers, Lace from Hancock Fabrics and distress inks.


I'll be showing more of Paulette's images on the countdown to our upcoming Blog Hop!



Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!


 Challenges entered:


Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Marsha this is stupendous, the vintage style, the images and design, wow, pure perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Penny said...

Oh, lovely card with the TLC images! :^) You do such beautiful work, Marsha! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Marsha - love the way you have used the images.
Blessings
Maxine

ger76 said...

Oh what a beautiful card hun,
thanx for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge :D

Ger x
CBN DT

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!