Thursday, July 12, 2012

Viintage Signs Part 2

Good morning!  I actually hoped to post this earlier in the week,  but I have grandchildren coming out of all the nooks and crannies and lovin' every minute!  And guess what one of their favorite things to do is?  Make cards!   I've been busy helping them with their projects so mine have been on the back burner, hee hee.  I did sneak up to the craftroom by myself and here is my second Vintage Signs card from Create with TLC:

Coffee
Card recipe:
sentiment and coffee label from Create wiht TLC, 
 coffee digital design paper from Digi Scraps Delights,
SU cardtock, distress inks, lace and ribbon from my stash

I told my husband I was dedicating this card to him.  He grabbed his chest in fun when he saw the sentiment because I am definitely NOT able to function without my first cup of morning coffee!  This was a lot of fun to make and if you're a "coffee-holic" like me, can be the most loving card you can give someone.

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!


Challenges entered:
Crafty Bloggers Network - Monday Challenge #1 anything goes

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card with the images, Marsha! The papers are perfect!

craftieodmae said...

absolutley AWESOME!!!!!

Penny said...

Marsha, I love this card! Great sentiment to combine with the vintage coffee sign! And the papers go great with it all! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fun card Marsha - lovely.
Blessings
Maxine

coldwaters2 said...

I love this card Marsha the colours are my favourite and I adore those papers, the design is superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!