Saturday, September 22, 2012

Harvest Time



Good morning!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday.  We are still having days in the 80's but our nights have dipped all the way down in the 50's the past two weeks.  This is such a beautiful time of the year and I enjoy the cooler temps after such a wickedly hot summer.  I live in a farming community, all the corn has been harvested and the soy beans are reaching for the sky.  I am thankful we have had such a plentiful harvest and my prayers go out to all the farmers suffering froml the extreme weather conditions we have had this past year.  

I picked this image, "Harvest Time Collage Basket" from Create with TLC for my fall card.  I love the mixture of apples and fall leaves nestled around the vintage clock.  I have had this Stampin Up design paper with the apples forever and thought this would be the perfect time to use it.


Harvest Time Collage Basket
card recipe:
TLC Harvest Time Collage Basket,  SU design paper, Canson and Georgia Pacific cardstock,  SU striped ribbon, Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose die,  Spellbinders Grand circles die, Creative Memories leaf punch,  Copic Markers and distress inks.

I hope you can take time to enjoy this beautiful season and appreciate the beautiful palette of colors that accompany this time of year.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love reading your comments and appreciate all your support!

challenges entered:
Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #157 - harvest card or fall/autumn project

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Marsha! Wonderful design!

Penny said...

Marsha, this is just beautiful! Love the shape of your card, all the wonderful die cuts, the pretty colors and papers you chose! You do such a great job with Paulette's images! Love this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Melina said...

Hey Marsha! This is so pretty! Great creation :)

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Marsha! What a pretty autumn circle card! Love all the green and red touches especially! Very nicely done! So glad you could join us at SSiC this week!
Sandie

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Marsha! What a pretty autumn circle card! Love all the green and red touches especially! Very nicely done! So glad you could join us at SSiC this week!
Sandie

Glenda said...

Marsha, I love your circle card. Such wonderful Fall colors and ribbon. Well done!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!