Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Friends Are Your Umbrella

What a wonderful saying, and so true!  Life would be a lot harder and certainly not as much fun without my friends.  I must say I am enjoying them more and being a better friend since I retired.   Being a full time mom and pursuing a career did not leave me hardly any time for friends when I was younger.  Now that I'm retired, I am able to see what I've been missing!  

I would like to show you a new card using "Friends Are Your Umbrella" from Create with TLC.

Friends Are Your Umbrella digi set from TLC, lace and ribbon from my stash,
Webster's Pages Ladies & Gents and Trendsetter petite papers,
Copic and Distress ink markers

So, give your friends a big hug today and thank God for his blessings.

5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love TLC and you used their sentiment perfectly.

I am glad that you are able to spend time with friends more. They are the fabric of a girl's life!

Penny said...

This is such a gorgeous card! Love those papers, your design, and that sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Marsha - love the saying, it is the first time I have come across it. So glad you have time to nurture your friendships now.
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

Marsha, you have really created a beautiful card with a wonderful sentiment! I love the colors and the pop of yellow is a perfect accent! Congrats on being retired and living the good life!

maryrose said...

That card is too sweet! LOVE the lace, and the sentiment is so sweet w/ the image!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!