Monday, August 12, 2013

Searching for Butterflies

Just wanted to let my blogging friends know I am featured on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog today  This little cutie is another fabulous digi from Mabelle R.O., "Searching".

Searching


You can read more details there about my card design.   Enjoy the beauty around you and thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges entered:
Flutterby Wednesdays - anything with wings
Delicious Doodles - challenge #48 Butterflies
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - challenge #156 favorite embellishments
The Paper Shelter - challenge #123 punches and dies
Crafty Boots - die cuts
ALBC Summer Sun
Belli Challenge #175 - summer
Happy Campers - summer

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet image Marsha, and you have coloured beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

craftieodmae said...

this is adorable!!! Love your coloring too!

Danni said...

Adorable card, Marsha!! Wonderful coloring and such a great color combo! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Very pretty card, lovely colouring and gorgeous embellishments.

Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Penny said...

Oh, how sweet is this! Love that darling image & your great coloring, Marsha! Also love your design & all the great die cuts you used! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card I love the image and your colouring and your diecuts are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

MiamiKel said...

Oh my friend, this is as sweet as can be!! What a beautiful summery fun card! I'm in a butterfly swap and this would be perfect - I'm off to Whimsy stamps to find this beauty and take a peek in the store! Blessings!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so cute, Marsha... so many details. Even a picket fence!

The Craft Bucket said...

What a gorgeous card, adorable. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC this month & good luck. Jane x

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!