Good friends are not easy to come by and I have been very blessed to have met so many wonderful people in my craft. I'm proud to call many of them friends. I'm supposed to tell you 10 things about me so here they go!
- I'm a Christian
- I'm happily married, a mother and a grandmother
- I got tired of resting, so I retired so I can really work now!
- I live "down south" in North Carolina
- I forget about eating when I'm crafting
- I sing in my church choir and teach a Sunday school class
- Chocolate is my favorite food
- I have celiac disease (so no wheat please!)
- I love to laugh and have fun
- My grandchildren call me "Gramie" and my DH "Grumpie" (well earned too - he has the t-shirt!)
Now who to award this to??? I know many in my blogging group already have this award, but I just have to give this to you because you're all so special! So this award goes to (the envelope, please!):