Monday, April 26, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #11

The challenge for my group this week at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog was to follow this sketch and add buttons to our creation:


I chose "Masked Fairy in Green" from Sweet Pea Stamp's Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection.  Paper Jewels has a wonderful selection of these fabulous stamps.  

Masked Fairy in Green


My design paper is from K and Company and my card stock is from Canson.  All my flowers were made with Nellie Snellen punches with dew drops added.  I used Martha Stewart punches for my border trims.  My "buttons" were added to my two bows.  I colored my fairy with Copic markers but alas, the marker details have failed to surface from my craft room.  


Thanks for visiting and be sure to visit the challenge blog here to enter and also to see my team mate's creations!

13 comments:

Peggie said...

What a beautiful card. It takes my breath away.

Terria said...

very Pretty!!

Marlene said...

WOW! Fantastic card! Looks really "rich" and beautiful.

jjcreations said...

Great card. I love all the rich greens - and those buttons are fabulous.

Moira said...

Beautiful!!

coldwaters2 said...

OMG WOW this is totally awesome card it is stunning I can't describe how this beauty makes me feel I know that I love it so much the richness of the colours, ribbon, flowers and image WOW

Hugs
Lorraine x

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness Marsha, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful card. I love the colors you used and you colored the image beautifully!
Hugs, Christine

Melina said...

beautiful! I love that ribbon ;D

Anonymous said...

My jaw is on the floor!!! This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Marsha, gorgeous card!! Love that gold ribbon with the green. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog today!

Lesley said...

What a gorgeous card, great coloring!

April said...

Holy cow I'm in love...I just love that lush ribbon...you are gonna have to start sharing your supplies....I'm making it madatory to stay in our blog group!! LOL!

Angelwood said...

How'd I miss this one? This is just gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and embellishing. I love this! hugs, Angela

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!