Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan and Weston

Today was a special celebration in our family, the birthdays of our twin grandchildren, Morgan and Weston.   We had a big party complete with a pinata and oodles of presents and the weather cooperated beautifully!  I'd like to share with you the two birthday cards I made:




I had hoped to post these earlier today, but the day kinda had a mind of it's own.  These are tent cards and I thought Tilda and Edwin with bikes could certainly be twins!

Tilda was created using Basic Grey design paper.  I added flowers made with Nellie Snellen punches and made a border using a Martha Stewart punch.  Copics used:  E000, E00, E35, YG23, G14, Y21, YR21, R11, R20, R22, C00, C1, C5, V0000, B0000, B93, B95.

Edwin was created using Flair design paper.  The flowers were also made with Nellie Snellen punches.  Copics used:  B0000, B93, B95, E000, E00, E31, E35, Y0000, Y21, YR21, C00, C1, C5, R05, R11, R29.

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Dora said...

O these are really nice ... I just have to do a birthday card for twins next week but I have to do it in one card!!! Hugs xxx

Jennifer said...

Such adorable cards Marsha! Hugs!

Joan said...

Awesome cards - how they're the same but different - just like the twins.

Donna Moore said...

What a fun day and what a great way for the children to remember their birthday in years to come! So sweet, so beautiful!!

Marlene said...

Adorable, sweet cards!

Tracey said...

Super cute!

Lesley said...

How cool to have such a crafty Grandma, great cards!

Moira said...

So sweet!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!