Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #42 - Swirls

Welcome to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge!  This weeks's challenge is to create a card or project with lots and lots of swirls!  I chose Lil Red and Wolf Jacob, after all, what's "Little Red Riding Hood" without the wolf?  Only thing, this wolf is not bad, he's really yummy!


I chose Basic Grey's Indian Sumer collection and used my new Magnolia Doohickey die to add extra swirls. My scalloped panel is actually embossed with a Cuttlebug swirley folder, sorry it does not show up too well in my photo.  Coloring is with my Copics and I cut out both images for my card.  I love brown and pink together and this ribbon from PTI matches the brown in my DP.

Thanks for visiting today and be sure to visit the other Pixie's blogs for more inspiration, they're listed on my sidebar.  Hope you will join us for this week's Pixie Challenge here!

3 comments:

Peggie said...

Cute card. Love the reds.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Marsha how beautiful this is the colours, design and that image is just pure sweetness.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the rich tones you used. Wow!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!