Friday, September 3, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Blog Hop Tomorrow and a Sneak Peak!

I just want to make sure everyone knows about the Sugar Creek Hollow Blog Hop coming tomorow!  I'm just so excited, Tracy has some gorgeous new Fall digis and there is a brand spankin' new design team being introduced tomorrow!  Of course, a few of us "seniors" (designers that is, hee hee) are still hanging around so I'm sure we will have some designs that everyone loves.  So, now for the sneak peek of my "Flourished Crow" which will be available for purchase tomorrow in Tracy's store.

Does this pique your interest, do you just wanna see more?  Then be sure to come back tomorrow for the hop and you can see the rest of my image plus the fabulous cards my design team members have made.

Thanks for visiting today and I'll be looking for you at the hop tomorrow!

1 comment:

Melina said...

love the sneak peek! :)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!