Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Midnight Madness Challenge #85

It's a brand New Year and a brand new Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!  I'm delighted to be a fully fledged member of the Midnight Madness Design Team, you ladies rock!  I'd like to show you my creation for this week's challenge and them move on to the details:
I've used three images from the Priscilla Styles Store, "Man with Flowers",  "Heart Wreath" and "Heart Flourish".  I'm also on the Priscilla Styles Design Team and I have another creation with this week's sketch featuring Priscilla's "Angel": 
Here is the sketch for this week's challenge:
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)



*Our MMSC weekly Bonus sponsor is.....




**Our January Monthly sponsor is....

Thanks for visiting, we'd love to see your comments!

13 comments:

Marlene said...

Fabby creations! Congrats on the full-time appointment to the DT! They're lucky to have you!

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Marsha!
I am so glad to see you on the Midnight Madness Team! You are such a big inspiration to me so this is going to be all good - for me ;o)

Love how you combined the two images - taking this rather masculine image and making it soft and romantic - I just love your creativity!
The angel card is gorgeous. Love the blue's and the soft shimmer. Very beautiful!

Hugs
Gunn

Renee Matarese said...

Marsha, these are both so lovely! I love the embossed gold paper on both. You have such a knack for vintage creations! Wonderful job!

Happy New Year!

Reneé
Midnight Madness Design Team

Marcy said...

Both your cards are beautiful!! Funny, we both chose the angel for this sketch and I chose "Man WIth Flowers" for my next sketch. Boy, great minds think alike! LOL!
Hugs,
Marcy

Valerie said...

This is such a pretty card. I just love the butterflies on the side of the image!

kiwimeskreations said...

Marsh you have excelled yourself with these cards. Enjoy the ride and it is great to see you on both teams. I miss the work, but that's just how things are at the moment for me. At least the house and gardens are looking good now :-)
Blessings

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marsha these are gorgeous the images, design and colours look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Marsha, these are so beautiful!!
congrats on the DT!!!

Terria said...

Lovely details very elegant love it! You are such an amazon cardmaker .

Guro said...

Hi Marsha! What lovely cards you have made; love them both :-)
I love the colors and all the nice details. I am really looking forward to walking with you on Midnight Madness team.
Hugs Guro

Priscilla said...

Hi Marsha...I am so thrilled you are a part of both my DT's It is going to be great fun. Both of your creations are just awesome. Hold on tight, it should be a fun ride :)

Priscilla

Moira said...

Both are so beautiful.

Congrats on the new DT.. They are so lucky to have you!

Colleen said...

Both cards are pretty - the butterflies on the second card are adorable!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!