Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge

Stampin' Sisters in Christ has a wonderful challenge going on this week, create a card or project with the theme of "new".   I wanted to enter the card I created for the Midnight Madness Design Team, so forgive me for posting this twice, but I need a "new" link to enter!  I just think Priscilla's "love birds" are such a beautiful image for "new" love.
I painted my wreath and birds with Copic markers and then used a Spellbinder's heart die to mount them on.  The heart was pained with Lindy's Stamp Gang's "poinsettia red gold".  I added lace, a MS heart border, satin ribbon and heart charms.  My design paper is from My Mind's Eye "Love Nest" collection.

Thanks for visiting today!

Other challenges entered:
Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge - love in in the air
Mark's Finest Papers - hearts
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - hearts
Glitterbabe's Challenge - anything goes

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is so nice, love the elegant look and those cute birdies. Love it xxx

Tracey said...

Marsha, this is beautiful. Love the rich colors.
Hugs,
Tracey

Stef H said...

oh wow! this is gorgeous. i just did a card for that challenge and after seeing this i'm ready to toss it - lol. absolutely gorgeous! thank you so much for sharing it with us at glitterbabe's challenge.

Grace said...

Oh so beautiful! Love all the details on this valentine! I just made one today for this challenge too but can't share it quite yet... but yours is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Marlene said...

Lovely rich tones. Very nice!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is stunning Marsha that image, the design, colours and flowers I love this bog time.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Colleen said...

So pretty as always - the flower is beautiful too!

redwasher1 said...

Wow! This is fantastic!!
Thanks for sharing it at Speedy's Friends.

Melanie said...

WOW Marsha, LOVE IT!!!! I'm always in aawww of your creations. Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! What a sweet image and stunning colors!! :) Thanks for joining with us at the Glitterabe challenge!!HUGS

Wordbird said...

Wowee! This is so pretty...lovely details and elegant colors! ;D

LindaS said...

Beautiful - I love the bling hanign from the bow especially.

Marcy said...

Oh Marsha, this is just beautiful. The colors are simply lovely.

Elizabeth P said...

What a gorgeous card Marsha!!! I love your style! your works are always beautiful! :)

Valerie said...

This is such a darling image! I just love your card. Valerie PSDT

Bonnie Garby said...

Terrific card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Joanne (jojot) said...

thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends heart challenge...vintage beauty

Unknown said...

This is precious, what a gorgeous card! Love all the detail and the colors. Thanks for coming alongside us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week! Hope to see you next week as well!

Lesley said...

Beautiful, I love all the details!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!