Monday, January 17, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #47

This week's challenge is a color and embellishment challenge.  Melanie asked us to create a card using blue and silver and accenting with either pearls or rhinestones.  I chose this delightful snowman digi, "Snowfriends" from The Stamping Boutique.
I used silver card stock from Canson and the blue is from SU.  I printed my snowmen on Basic Grey "Figgy Pudding" design paper.  My sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I embossed my silver paper and embellished with pearl dew drops.  My snowmen were colored with Copic markers.

We'd love to have you join us for this week's color and embellishment challenge!  Just follow the instructions and link to our challenge here.  Also, please take a moment and visit our design team's blogs for inspiration, they'd love to receive a comment from you!

Group 1 






Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Yikes, you knocked my socks off with this one. I love what you've created! It's so innovative and original. Great choice of colors and awesome coloring. "Hugs" Carol

Moira said...

Beautiful!

I love that sentiment - I'm going to steal that for a layout - I've got lots of pictures of my puppy chasing the snow - it will be a perfect title for those pictures.

Crystal said...

Love the layout & fabulous embossed silver paper!!

Colleen said...

LOOOVEE this card:) That is a great image, and the background is fabulous!

Melanie said...

Thanks girl for an amazing DT post. So cute!!!

Lesley said...

Awwww, I love the snowmen!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!