Saturday, August 30, 2008

TAC Saturday

Happy Holiday Weekend! My treat for this weekend is to stay home on Saturday - rest, stamp and play! I can't believe it is already Labor Day, I haven't even been to the beach this summer and it only 45 minutes away, LOL!
I did create three new TAC cards, I just had too much help during the week to post them (3 grandchildren = 6 busy hands!). My first card shown is "What's Moo?" This was so much fun to color and put together - I just love the TAC Rustic Chic paper used for this.
My second and third cards are from the set "All Things of Nature". These are some of the most beautiful birds stamps I have ever inked!

2 comments:

scrappinpeg said...

Lots of cards you've made while I was fighting the hurricane! LOL..... These are beautiful! WTG.... Peggy

Joani McDonald said...

Oh Marsha - they are all so lovely! I especially love the cows :)
Great job once again!
Hugs,
Joani

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!