Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day everyone! It is a beautiful day in sunny Carolina. My prayers are with those in the Gulf states right now as Gustav bears down on them. I hope everyone living in the path of the storm has relocated to a safe place.
I stamped some new Magnolia images and I have posted Tilda With Glasses in a school frame. The background stamp is from Alota Rubber and I have colored this with my copics. I would love to stamp all day! These little darlings are so much fun to stamp and color.

6 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

She is really cute!! I love the colors!

Hugs Tanja

Jeanette said...

Just love your colors. what a great card! Jeanette

Susan said...

So adorable! Great job in coloring and I love the frame! I can't wait for her to get to me. Hopefully one days this week my school pals will get here and I'll get to play also! And I love the flower on the side!

scrappinpeg said...

Awe... what a cutie...... Your coloring Marshas is devine! Love love it all......

Joani McDonald said...

Oh how cute! I don't have any of the magnolia stamps (I know *gasp*!) But you sure make me want to go buy buy buy!
Hugs,
Joani

Anonymous said...

hope that Gustav didn't make to much damage down there in the Gulf states.
(Gustav is by the way a Swedish name)

Anyway, thanks for the lovely comment in my blog =)

I love your cards here

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!