Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bunny Tilda Caught "Trick or Treating"!

This little bunny just made her way to my collection of growing Magnolia stamps. My grandson, Aiden, went Trick or Treating last year as a lion, so I thought, why not let "Bunny Tilda" go since she is already in costume. I just had to remove the Easter eggs and replace those with Halloween candy. The background papers were such fun to play with. All you have to do is let your imagination run wild......Spooky, huh?

I also inked up a TAC set that has been sitting in my stash. I live close to the ocean and especially love lighthouses. This set is called "Pullupanchor". Then I decided to play with the cows again. "What's Moo' is also a favorite of mine. I decided to ink up just one cow and then add flowers for her. I love adding flowers, most of my designs include them. I am also an amateur photographer, and I am aways snapping photos of .......you guessed it! "Flowers"!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable and imaginative. All the elements work perfectly together! Love it!

scrappinpeg said...

Oh my FAVORITE is the HALLOWEEN CARD! It is wonderful....
Your other cards are super creative too. I love them all. You've been busy!!!! hugs... peggy

stampingtink said...

Love the Halloween card, but the cow is just so stinkin cute! Glad you're feeling better. I've been fighting strep throat so I know your pain. Glad you're back!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!