Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday and Applause!

Today is my son's 33rd birthday - Happy Birthday Trey! Where did all the time go and how did you turn 33 while my back was turned? This one's for you! This is the "Farmyard Fun" set is from Little Paper Shop. I also have a very dear friend who is celebrating her birthday today. I chose "Halobella" from Stamping Bella since this is so about her! Berta is an angel in disguise. She always puts others before her and is the first to offer her help for any and everything. I am honored to be her friend. Happy Birthday Berta! I want to applaude Carolyn King. She is donating all the proceeds from her set, "Whimsical Autumn" to the Alzheimer's Association in honor of her grandmother. Check out her website to see all the wonderful cards submitted at http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/. She designed this set for Gina K. Designs where she serves as Illustrator and Senior Design Team Member. September 21 was World Alzheimer's Day. This is especially dear to my heart as my mother is also a victim of alzheimers. Here is the card I made from the PTI "Anniversary Set" to send to the Brian Center in Hertford, NC where she currently resides.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone, I am off to birthday parties today!

No comments:

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!