Friday, September 19, 2008

Think Christmas!

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted a card! I have been recovering from a nasty virus that hit me last weekend. Glad that is over! I just had to post a picture of my newest card creation using The Angel Company set, "Silhouette Nativity". I just love the Amelia cardstock I used with this: I will be creating more Christmas cards and posting next month. I'm going to be busy preparing for my first "Open House" since signing on as a TAC demo. The date is as week from this Sunday. Sounds like plenty of time? Well.... there are always a zillion things that pop up at the last minute. I've got to run now, going to the land of shopping malls with dh. He thinks he is just going to a doctor's appointment, LOL!

No comments:

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!