Monday, July 20, 2009

It's About Time!

Well, if you are reading my blog you're probably wondering if I disappeared off the face of the earth! Nothing quite as drastic, but certainly an insane summer. I have been busy preparing for our first card ministry get together at my church this Thursday. Here are two of the cards we will be making. The first card is from Our Daily Bread Designs, Flourished Christian Symbols set. I wanted this to be simple but elegant. The cross was stamped with Versamark and then I used gold embossing power and my heating tool. I added gold card stock from Canson and then I embossed my white layer with my Cuttlebug embossing folder "Textile". I then stamped a verse from Ephesians 3:1, "to everything there is a season..." My next card was created with a Papertrey Ink set, This set is from last year's anniversary edition. I used the same Cuttlebug embossing folder and used cognac from Palette Ink to stamp my medallions. The punch is from SU and the rest of my materials are odds and ends. Wish us luck on our first get together!

No comments:

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!