Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our Daily Bread Designs "Grow In Grace"

Well, here it is. This is the card I was working on this weekend that I am not satisifed with. I decided to post it today because I love this particular stampset and the sentiments that go with it. I colored with my Prismacolors and used nesties and an EK Success punch for my border. And, by the way, when you cut out this border, the "scraps" can also be used to decorate the card!
I don't think my colors came out exact, and this darn computer ha s crashed so many times that I have not calibrated the color lately. Please leave a comment and especially any suggestions you might have on how to improve this card! Hugs, Marsha

2 comments:

Peggie said...

Lovely card.

Danni said...

Oh this is so nice!! Wonderful job and it's good to "see" you again!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!