Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Little Sugar Anyone?

Sugar Nellie, that is (he he). I was trying to decide on which image to use for a friend's upcoming birthday and I found this in my stash. I colored this image a while ago and even went as far as to create the background, but never used this for a card. My dh always asks me, "what are you saving these for"? Well... that was a good question, so I decided I should listen to him - just this once (don't tell him!).
This little stamp is called "Postbox" and I purchased this from Funkykits. I believe the DP is Basic Grey and the card stock is SU mellow moss. I used an EK Success punch for my swirlies and a MS punch for the hydrangea. This little gal was colored with my Prismacolors.
Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

So adorable. I love the flourish and the flower punches in the corners. Thanks for sharing!

April said...

This is soooo cute...I just love all the bright colors!

Peggie said...

Such a sweet card. I just love it.

Melina said...

too cute girl! She's going to love this card!

Danni said...

You are really creating some amazing cards!!This is gorgeous!! Love it!

Colleen said...

She's adorable and your coloring is fantastic!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!