Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pilgrim Tilda

Greetings Everyone!
I'm so happy to finally be able to post today. I was in the middle of posting when we lost our cable which equated to no internet and no television. We are in the midst of a terrible Nor'easter. Here is a long overdue Tilda creation. This little darlin' is supposed to be a witch but I like her much better as a pilgrim. I apologize for my photo - our lighting has been very dismal today and my green card stock is not really that shade! I haven't purchased any new Tilda's in a while, but I just had to have this little cutie.
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Danni said...

What a sweet card, so very adorable!

Melanie said...

Overly precious, love her!!

Colleen said...

Very sweet!

Tracey said...

Very cute and the love the fall colors.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!